For Immediate Release
May 27, 2011
HAYASTAN ALL-ARMENIAN FUND TO FEATURE MUSIC VIDEOS OF NEW SONGS DURING TELETHON 2011
NEW YORK, New York — The Hayastan All-Armenian Fund invites Armenian singers from across the globe to submit music videos of their new songs for possible inclusion in the forthcoming Telethon 2011 program.
Seeking to promote the creation of original music in Armenia, Artsakh, and the diaspora, the Fund will premiere music videos of newly composed songs during the 12-hour Thanksgiving Day Telethon in November, in addition to regular Fund-related programming.
“This will present up-and-coming, as well as seasoned Armenian music artists with a great opportunity to debut their work on a media platform watched by a global audience,” says Ara Vardanyan, executive director of the Hayastan All-Armenian Fund. “Being broadcast internationally over satellite television as well as over the Internet, the Telethon reaches millions on all continents and has grown to become one of the Armenian people’s most cherished cultural events.”
The final selection of submitted music videos will be made by the Telethon’s music-production team.
The submission guidelines are as follows:
- Original, previously unpublished song videos may be submitted by singers residing in Armenia, Artsakh, or the diaspora.
- Although there are no limitations as to choice of language or theme, preference will be given to patriotic compositions.
- Song duration should not exceed four minutes.
- Music videos should be produced in the HD format.
- Submission deadline is October 1, 2011.
- Only one submission per artist will be accepted.
- Videos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. “Telethon Video” should be written in the subject heading and the artist’s name, address, and phone number should be stated in the message.
- The Hayastan All-Armenian Fund will have no financial role in the making of submitted videos.
For more information, interested artists may contact Telethon Music Producer Stepan Partamian at email@example.com
ARMENIA FUND USA: founded in 1992, was one of the first of “Hayastan” All-Armenian Fund’s 21 international affiliates and serves constituents in all states east of the Mississippi. As a non-profit, non-governmental, nonsectarian organization, the Fund represents all Armenian constituents, supporting strategic infrastructure projects in Armenia and Karabakh. The Fund has adopted a policy to go “Beyond Bricks and Mortar” to provide sustainability for projects it sponsors.